Richmond Riders is a great way to meet other people who share the enjoyment of motorcycling.
If you are a new rider – the club offers great opportunities to ride with and learn from experienced riders in real riding situations.
If you are new to the Richmond area – the club rides will expose you to some of the best riding roads in the area.
If you are an experienced rider – the club is a great place to share your interest, enthusiasm and knowledge with other like-minded riders.
The club doesn’t require a lot of your time.
Club Member Benefits
- ALL brands and types of licensed motorcycles and motorcyclists are welcome.
- Monthly club rides travel to interesting destinations along scenic routes.
- Mid-week dinner rides take short jaunts around town to find great roads and restaurants.
- Attend special events as part of a recognized group.
- Monthly meetings to conduct club business and socialize.
- Email list enables club members to stay in communication with one another.
- Community service project opportunities.
Membership in Richmond Riders is open to all motorcyclists riding any make, model or type of registered motorcycle. To be eligible to join, you are asked to attend two club meetings. Annual dues are $25 for new members and $20 for renewals. Dues are collected at the first meeting of the year.